Master your mind and unlock your inner driving force.
MindCoaching uses proven techniques and hypnotherapy to help you train your brain so you can realise your full potential and achieve the life you want.
Unlike counselling, and other talk therapies, mind coaching goes straight to the cause of the issue by using the power of your subconscious mind to overrule negative thoughts and beliefs that are holding you back.
The subconscious mind is also known as the alpha, trance or hypnotic state. It is when your brainwaves have slowed, are relaxed and are most open to suggestion. When your mind is in the alpha state, negative thoughts and beliefs you have learnt over the years can be rewritten or overruled with positive, supportive and uplifting words and imagery.
The FuturePath MindCoaching Programme
The MindCoaching Programme works best when these two factors are present:
- You are willing to grow, and
- There is a gap between where you are now and where you want to be.
At this stage most people understandably have questions. That’s why I’m offering a no-obligation 20 minute consultation (via Zoom) to answer your questions and for me to learn about your journey.
To make a time, just click on the booking button.
Whether you become a client or not, you qualify for a free ‘Stress Buster’ MP3 recording (value $29) which you can listen to whenever you feel the need (but not when you are driving!).
Join the FuturePath MindCoaching Programme
Find out more about our MindCoaching packages.
Starting from $360 including GST for three weekly sessions.
During this session, together we will design a list of goals and a game plan to reach them. Some of the areas that we will look at include:
- What are you currently putting up with?
- What you think you should be doing right now, personally and professionally?
- What are the things that are frustrating you right now about yourself, your life, your work, or others?
- What do you really want to achieve in your personal or business life?
- What goals have you given up on or put off for a while due to circumstances?